Course Change Request
Changes will only be processed if the request meets one of the following criteria and only if space permits:
- replacement of a course taken in summer school
- compulsory course type change
- failure of a prerequisite course/no prerequisite
- sequencing issue (e.g. taking both Gr. 11 & Gr. 12 economics, Gr. 12 is in S1)
- missing compulsory course
- Gr. 11 & 12 prerequisite change for a pathway
Course Change and Review of Current Course Selection
Before you make your course change requests, you should review your course changes in myBlueprint. Login instructions provided below. If you are new to the YCDSB and are currently not in myBlueprint, and you would like to review your course selection, you will need to contact the Guidance Office.
Note: You will only be able to see a listing of the courses you selected not your course schedule.
myBlueprint Course Selection Login Instructions
If you are having difficulties accessing updated information via myBlueprint, please contact the Guidance office. A counsellor will be able to help you.
Logging into myBlueprint: One Page Step by Step
Transcript Requests Protocols
Former YCDSB Students Applying to College or University
If you are a:
- Former student of the YCDSB applying to an Ontario College
- Former student of the YCDSB applying to an Ontario University
- Be a past student of the YCDSB
- Apply to a minimum of one Ontario College or University
- Pay the application and transcript fees
Current YCDSB students
Current YCDSB students who are applying to Ontario colleges do not need to request a transcript. Transcript information will be forwarded from OCAS to the post secondary institution.
For more information visit the OCAS website.
Current YCDSB students who are applying to Ontario universities do not need to request a transcript. Transcript information will be forwarded from OUAC to the post secondary institution.
For more information visit the OUAC website.
Transcript Requests for all Other Purposes (Scholarships, Post Secondary Institutions Outside of Ontario)
- Transcript requests will be processed at the school level through Guidance.
- Please complete the Transcript Request Form.
- Your request will be forwarded to Guidance, who will send transcripts directly to the registrar of the postsecondary institution, program or scholarship